LLB PART ONE JURISPRUDENCE NOTES
- The Science of Jurisprudence as subject
- Kinds of Jurisprudence
- Relation of Jurisprudence with other social sciences
- The Nature of Law
- The Administration of Justices
- The Source of Law
- Legal Rights
BOOKS RECOMMENDED FOR JURISPRUDENCE LLB PART ONE
- Jurisprudence by John Salmond edited by Fritz Gerald (latest edition).
- Jurisprudence by Hibbert (latest edition).
- Jurisprudence by Dennis Lloyds (Steven and sons Ltd., London).
- Jurisprudence by CW Paton
- Justice (R) Z A Channa, Precedents
ADDITIONAL BOOKS FOR JURISPRUDENCE LLB PART ONE
- Muhammadan Jurisprudence by Sir Abdurrahim.
- Phalspha Shariat-i-Islam by Subhi Mehmasani.
- The Early Development of Islamic Jurisprudence by Dr. Ahmed Hassan
- Islam ka Nizami-i-Hakoomat by Maulana Hamid-al-Ansari Ghazi.
- The Mulim conduct of state by Dr. Hamid Ullah
- Islamic Jurisprudence by kemal A.Faruki
- Reconstruction of Legal Thought in Islam by Dr. Riaz-ul-Hassan Gilani
- Islamic Jurisprudence by Imran Ahsan Niazi.