The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 And the Hudood Laws, 1979
- Definition of Crime,
- Nature and History of Crime,
- cause of crime,
- crime and Tort,
- Functions of Criminal law,
- Criminal Liability,
- Actus reue,
- Mens reaintention,
- Principles of Participation,
- negligence Recklessness,
- Strict Liability;
- General defences,
- Preliminary offences,
- Sexual offences,
- Offences against property.
- Offences affecting the public Health,
- Safety, Convenience,
- decency and morals.
- Smith and Hoggen on English Criminal Law.
- Cross and Jones on English Criminal Law
- M H Nizami on Pakistan Penal Code.
- Shoukat Mahmood on Pakistan Penal Code.
- The Pakistan penal Code, 1860
- Chapter VII (Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force)
- Chapter IX-A (Offences relating to Elections)
- Chapter XII (Offences relating to Coins and government stamps)
- Chapter XIII (Offences relating to weight and measures)
- Chapter-XIII (Offences relating to documents and to trade or property marks)
- Offences Against Property (Enforcement of Hudood ) Ord , 1979
- The Offence of Zina ( Enforcement of Hudood) Ord , 1979
- The Offence of Qazf (Enforcement of Hadd) Ord. 1979
- The Prohibition (Enforcement of Hudood) Ord. 1979
THE PAKIST5AN PENAL CODE, 1860 OMITTING THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS