Muslim Personal Law and Law of Inheritance, in light of he Qur’anic Verses and relevant enactment such as:
- The Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939
- The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961
- West Pakistan Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act , 1962
- The Guardians and Wards Act, 1890
- Mode of the Dissolution of Marriage
- Parentage-Legitimacy and acknowledgement
- Guardianship of Person and property
- Inheritance-General Rules
- Sunni Law of Inheritance
- Shia Law of Inheritance
- Outline of Mohammadan Law by A A Fyzee.
- Islamic Law Theory and Practice by Aziz Ahmed
- Islamic Law by D F Mulla
- Islamic Law by Syed Amir Ali.
- Islamic Law by Dr. Muhammad Hamid Ullah
- Islamic Law of Inheritance by Hamid Khan.