- Drafting by i.C Desouza (Omitting chapter I & II, Part-II) (Major Petitions to Courts).
- Precedents in India With Precendts by Sir C. Walsh and J.C Weir
- Dastaweznavisi by penna Lal in Urdu (Latest Edition) only the following 75 forms are prescribed.
- Receipts No.1
- Bonds No. 1-2-6-9
- Agreement 1-5-6-10
- Mukhtarnama 1-2-3
- Bainama 1-4-20-23
- Rahn Nama 1-2-3-5-6-7-9-13
- Exchange 1-2-3
- Hiba Nama 1-2-3
- Talaq Nama 1-2-3-4
- Wills 1-2-4-5
- Partnership Deed 1-3
- Dedication 1-2-8
- Settlement 1-2
- Bonds 3
- Adoption 1-4
- Marriage 1-2-3
- Arbitration 1-2-3
- Notice 1-3-5-8-12-13
- Musawada 1-2-3-4
- Promissory Note 1-2-3-4
- Patta 1-6(b)
- Law of Pleading by Inaytullah.
- Conveyancing by inaytullah, M
- Mogah on Pleadings
- Mogah on Conveyncing
- Pleadings in India with Precedents by Sir C Walsh & j C Weir.
- Dastaweznavisi by Penna Lal in Urdu (Latest edition)
- Drafting by IC DeSouza (Omitting Chapters I &II Part-II (Major petitions to courts)
- Law of Interpretation by Maxwell and craze
- Interpretation of Statutes by Chowdhry
- Interpretation of Pakistan Statutes by Kazi Mohammad Ashraf
- Interpretation of Statutes by Mazharuddin Ahmad.